Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Latest Fashion News


Vivienne Westwood Spring Summer 2012


Check out what Vivienne has to offer for the upcoming new year 2012!






















I personally love it. I watched the show few times and I was inspired by many things, not just the clothes. The main thing that my eyes were mainly focused on was the make up each model wore for the show.Each model looked so fantastic. Bright eye shadows, nude or red lipstick and rosy cheeks. Plus their hair were made as if a warm wind created those hairstyles. This truly set up a nice "summer" atmosphere .

























The clothes were both elegant and sophisticated. Nothing too tight, nothing too baggy- just right. A variety of colours. plain ruffled dresses, gridded skirts and shorts, navy or cream blazers with shorts and ties. Everything that you can imagine on one runway show. Also long tunic sweaters, and amazing capes. Whatever your style, there is always something you would like in this news Vivienne Westood Spring Summer Collection 2012.

























Many celebrities, including Ruta Gedmintas and Pamela Anderson came to the London Fashion Show a couple of days ago so they can truly admire the new collection. After the photos I've seem from the show, I regret I haven't seen it in reality!!




No comments:

Post a Comment