Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Latest Fashion News


Emilio Pucci Fall/Winter 2012/2013





I don't think I ever talked about Emilio Pucci and his design hear on BaniCeleb. I guess it was because there were many other designers who I had a choice to discuss about. But Today I am giving a chance for this amazing Fashion Designer. Once you'll see his collection, you'll understand immediately!






On the left side a beautiful model presents a lovely jacket. And don't know about you, but I know those jackets never get out of style! I have one since 5 years now and never been complaining about it going out of style. Anyway, Emilio Pucci decided the next season should have long skin colour jackets.
And for the ladies who already own a raincoat jacket, Emilio designed a lovely fur-like coat. The bright colour immediately catches the eye which then travels around the gold top and trousers. No accessories needed though- The Emilio Pucci Collection is more than enough!
























I personally love the dress on the left. It is totally my style and would love to wear it. A few cuts here and there, see-through fabric and you're done!I love the see-through sleeves and the amazingly designed decolletage. The high cut on the bottom of the dress gave that complete sex-appeal touch.
On the right, furry and cozy again. Emilio Pucci knows how to be warm this upcoming winter. One thing that really bothers me are the 18th century shoes. It could be just me but I wouldn't wear them to such modern and 21st century clothing.  Here's why I think they don't match.

























As you may already know from all of the above pics, Emilio Pucci's design are either one or two colored outfits. The spring summer collection was full of everything (honestly, all the patterns mixed together made my head hurt so badly), all patters, colors, fabrics - all of them mixed together. It's nice to see fashion got its balance back. Flowy dresses, amazing feminine cuts, unique and yet elegant colors - that's what you'll see in this collection. And honestly I love it.























Here's another dress that caught my eye. A violet skin tight dress with some cuts here and there. I wish I could show you gals all the outfits, but I guess I will leave the mystery right here. I'm sure you'll be happy to see all of them.
So, remember what's hot this fall and winter and start shopping for those amazing outfits!





No comments:

Post a Comment